Why Are All Genres of Music Beautiful?


Stevenson University student Emily Iannucci does not like to show her face

Name: Emily Iannucci
Class: Senior
Major: Bachelors: Biology (2019) Masters: Forensic Science (2020)
Favorite Genre of Music: Everything!!
Favorite Artist: Halsey

I enjoy listening to Halsey because she is a genuine person, and I know that the lyrics in her songs are written by her. There is so much truth and emotion intertwined in her lyrics. I also enjoy the music associated with her songs. I started listening to her music my freshman year at Stevenson.

 I remembered sitting on the shuttle to Greenspring for my 8 a.m. class, and I would be blasting her music. In addition to Halsey, I enjoy all types of music and artists, such as: Eminem, DMX, 50 Cent, Imagine Dragons, Post Malone, Billie Eilish, Twenty One Pilots, Fall Out Boy, The Weekend, Khalid, Hippie Sabotage, Ed Sheeran, Juice WRLD, Drake, ZEDD, and many more!

 Fun fact: I like listening to classical music while I'm studying because I can't sing to it. In addition, every Friday I always put on the New Music Friday Playlist on Spotify for the weekend, so that I can always stay up-to-date with music that has just been released. 

Check out my several Spotify playlists down below to hear some of my favorite songs!


How did you feel about Halsey's SNL performance calling out G-Eazy's cheating? Comment your opinion down below!

Halsey's SNL performance of Without Me

Comments

Post a Comment