Take Me Home Country Road

Stevenson University student Ted Sines

Name: Ted Sines
Class: Junior
Major: Applied Mathematics
Favorite Genre of Music: Country
Favorite Artist: Dan & Shay

I have grown up with Country my entire life. My parents are big fans of Country. I think one of the main reasons that I like Country is because of some of my interests. I am a huge fan of hunting and fishing.

I love going camping and I love going on hikes while listening to this music. I really do enjoy listening to Country music when I am either hunting or fishing.

Ted's Top 5 Favorite Songs:
  1. Tequila - Dan & Shay
  2. Alone Together - Dan & Shay
  3. Stupid Love - Dan & Shay
  4. Island Time - Dan & Shay
  5. Good As You - Kane Brown
Check out my Spotify playlist down below to hear some of my favorite songs!
Ted's Spotify Playlist

GIF of Dan and Shay

Comments

Post a Comment