Gospel Music Is All About Worship

Stevenson University student Amin Rimdans

Name: Amin Rimdans
Class: Junior
Major: Environmental Science
Favorite Genre of Music: Gospel
Favorite Artist: Elevation Worship

I love gospel music because that is what speaks to me. It is the only type of music that goes beyond entertainment and speaks meaning to my day-to-day life and experiences.

Gospel music has been there to help me through tough times and reminds me that I have to worship God and keep my faith. No matter what difficulties I have been through Gospel music has always been there to keep my spirits up and to keep on fighting. 

Amin's Top 5 Favorite Songs:
  1. Beyond The Shadows - Chris Morgan
  2. Healer - Kari Jobe 
  3. Lord, I Need You - Matt Maher
  4. Thy Will - Hillary Scott & The Scott Family
  5. Here Again - Elevation Worship
Check out my Spotify playlist down below to hear some of my favorite songs!

Gospel Choir Singing and Dancing

Comments

Post a Comment