Good Old Country Music

Stevenson University student Shannen O'Connell

Name: Shannen O'Connell
Class: Freshman
Major: Elementary Education
Favorite Genre of Music: Country
Favorite Artist: Thomas Rhett

I really like country music because it is relaxing and about topics I can relate to. I especially love listening to it in the summer when my windows are down and I am driving around. 

Thomas Rhett is my favorite artist in particular because his songs are upbeat and he has a cute family. I love how he and his wife adopted their daughter from Uganda and continue to help children from there.

Shannen's Top 5 Favorite Songs:
  1. Barefoot Blue Jean Night - Jake Owen
  2. Chicken Fried - Zac Brown Band
  3. Play It Again - Luke Bryan
  4. Die A Happy Man - Thomas Rhett
  5. Drunk On A Plane - Dierks Bentley
Check out my Spotify playlist down below to hear some of my favorite songs!

Country singer Thomas Rhett singing

Comments