I Wanna' Rock And Roll All Night

Stevenson University student Alicia Hughart

Name: Alicia Hughart
Class: Junior
Major: Psychology
Favorite Genre of Music: Rock
Favorite Artist: AJR

My entire life I have grown up with all types of music around me. From country to metal, I have heard it all. 

Rock is my favorite genre because growing up, that was my own heaven. It was the type that always resonated with me and the things I was going through. 

In other words, it was the escape I desperately needed dealing with my hardships. To this day, I find rock music to be the genre that can help me through it all, at my best and my worst. 

Alicia's Top 5 Favorite Songs: 
  1. Skin And Bones - Marianas Trench
  2. Bury A Friend - Billie Eilish
  3. Bittersweet Tragedy - Melanie Martinez
  4. Something Just Like This - The Chainsmokers
  5. Burn The House Down - AJR
Check out my Spotify playlist down below to hear some of my favorite songs!

AJR Singing In Music Video

Comments

Post a Comment