K-pop Is Taking The World By Storm


Stevenson University student Paige Adonis
Name: Paige Adonis
Class: Senior
Major: Nursing
Favorite Genre of Music: K-pop
Favorite Artist: BTS

I like K-pop because the songs are catchy and they always help brighten my day. The genre of K-pop had grown in popularity with people of my generation, which makes me very happy and excited. 

I enjoy the upbeat songs that make me smile. I mostly enjoy the eccentric and over-the-top music videos as well. They are always colorful and beautiful. 

I also enjoy the positive messages some of the songs give when you listen to them.  

Paige's Top 5 Favorite Songs:
  1. Burning Up (Fire) - BTS
  2. DNA - BTS
  3. TT - TWICE
  4. As If It's Your Last - BLACKPINK
  5. Thank U, Next - Ariana Grande 
Check out my Spotify playlist down below to hear some of my favorite songs!
Paige's Spotify Playlist 

K-pop band BTS

Comments

  1. I like pop in general, just the structure and vibe of things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't mind this genre of music even though I have no idea what they are singing about lol

      Delete

Post a Comment